Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Needed a change.

First off, here is my (practically) complete Alphonse Mucha copy. I realized I still didn't have the updated picture here yet, so let's get the art on the art blog first, before I rant about my looks.



Ok. So I was frumpy. I felt frumpy. I didn't feel attractive. I wanted to feel attractive. So here's my transformation.

 So this was me, walking into the hair salon. It was 8 PM on a Saturday, and JC penny salon was still open, and this wonderful girl Whitney cut my hair. She was very excited when I said I wanted something asymmetrical and edgy, so I had to tone her back when I said I work at a bank, and that even if I wanted it to be, it couldn't be THAT cool...
 She didn't have time to style it or anything, which was fine, since I wanted to color it at home. (ooof stupid work vest...)
 Lathered all that dye in my hair...
 plucked the sh*t out of my eyebrows...
 little eyeliner and a hair straightener later, and BOOM! I feel cool again.
I think I just needed to prove to myself that I can still be adorable. ..I think. God, I sound conceited. 




No comments:

Post a Comment