Thursday, February 7, 2013

My (somewhat) original Wanderers



 Bryn told me I could design a fourth wanderer, as she was working on one of her own based on an owl. I decided I'd whip up three drawings, and then she could choose. Here is what I doodled up to show her.


I have an obvious bias in the second drawing. Bryn, however, decided she could not choose, and we started talking about all three and how their personalities differ.

Snake, or Shi'ira, is emotionless, cold, and calculating.
Fox, or Simon, is sarcastic, cunning, and arrogant.
Bear, or Leuther, is stern, blunt, violent, and oddly noble.

So once we made these characters, I drew up a few little vignettes.

 The way I imagine Chesh, is that she is constantly climbing things, walking deftly from tree to tree, and will often step from a branch to someone's shoulder and then back to branches. Also, her constant smirk makes me imagine she enjoys herself and entertains herself, sometimes at the expense of others.
Excuse the weird boxing. I drew him way too huge in comparison to her in the second bit, so I shrunk him down and didn't think to fix the coloring. Hehe. Simon is bad at cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment