Saturday, May 21, 2011

Well.

So I didn't post any art.

Probably because my scanner is in my room, and my Laptop's home is here in the basement.

BUT! I did work long and hard on a picture today: one I was inspired to do last week when Justin said "We'll take pictures at Canopy!" Canopy being in reference to Canopy Lake Park, New Hampshire. So I drew that... only under a pier at Old Orchard. But it's the self-taken picture idea.

That, I am going to scan. I will. Gimme a few days.

So I got a full time job, canvassing for a company that goes around and asks people for money to cock block the government.
In this case: stop LePaige from cutting down and developing 1/3 of Maine's Northern woods.
I'm totally okay with that. I want to stop him.
I start "tomorrow" (Monday, to me it's still Saturday night, even though it is technically Sunday).

I'm trying to stay up longer than my brother.
He said he's going to bed soon.
three hours ago.
I think he's trying to stay up later than me.
Neither of us want to say anything.
We're just sitting here
not sleeping
doing random stuff on the interwebs.

...
I'm thinking 5 more minutes, and I'm going to bed.
Also, if he goes to bed right after me
I'm going to flip.

No comments:

Post a Comment