Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Humph.

Gosh. Today is another one of those meh days. I've had way too many of those lately. I mean, I've been super happy because of the weather. Aw man, spring finally. <3 <3 but for some reason classes and social stuff has been bumming me out. Whatever. Well, I went to drawing today and worked on a self portrait with my 'power animal' (my teacher is kind of a crazy hippie). I decided I wanted mine to be a mongoose.

I'm meh on this, like the shading on the face went kind of wonky. But I'm proud of the pose and how I emphasized things. My teacher loved it: but she kinda loves everyone. The first time she told me I had great talent I glowed for hours afterward. Today I heard her tell that to like 8 other people and now I feel less special. Whatever.

I want the semester to be over so I can focus on getting a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment