Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hustle and Bustle

I call this post Hustle and Bustle because I spent several hours today driving around getting some of my paintings and drawings matted to submit to the juried show here at school. My hopes are not high for any particular one getting in (In fact one isn't matted, so I KNOW that one won't), but I really hope one of them makes it in.

Anyway, I dragged Derrick along, because he's visiting and I needed to get them framed and matted, and I still made it to class on time. My pieces look really nice now that they're framed, but of course I don't have any photo evidence. I'll post some pictures of them next week.


My classmate was wearing his hat oddly. Like... It was sticking off the back of his head. He didn't take it off. I wanted to draw it. So I did.


Then, my teacher asked me to make a drawing based off of what we had done for the homework. Well... I didn't do the homework. So I drew this in my shame. Don't bother reading it, it's just angsty drivel, but I like the how it came out.


A new spelling of my name for the logs. My favorites are still "Eiline," "Aye-Lean," and "Islean."


No comments:

Post a Comment