Monday, January 13, 2014

Okay. School computer.

Dave.

I am so sorry it took me so long to update.

Not that I've been doing much.

So this is where I am going to sum up what I've been doing for the past semester.


Such Art. Many wow.



Yeah. I took a film photography course. It was a lot of fun, but it was extremely time consuming and expensive.

I only got a B-. *shakefist*


BAKING!

More cooking, actually. But this was my neon cake. It was very tasty, but kind of terrifying.


I haven't been drawing as much as I should.
This is a self portrait I drew for my mom when I was in New Mexico.


I DID, however, draw cartoons for charity.
People came up and asked for specific commissions, and I drew it right before their very eyes. I made $115 in total and donated $75 to the Barbara Busch children's hospital, and the money I kept I used to buy steak and potatoes and feed my apartment.


Aaaaaand my D&D group killed a skeletal dragon. Actually it was a zombie dragon. Filled with spiders.

I almost died. Einar SHOULD have died. Oof.


So this semester I am taking intro to ceramics, another Intermediate Drawing course, an ITT course (hence my having access to this machine where Blogger works), Stage Movement and Voice, and of course, Chamber Singers. This ITT course sounds like it's going to be really difficult, and of course the professor is soft spoken and monotonous. His sentences keep trailing off. Oh goodness gracious.

Anyway.

I hope to be updating more, soon.

(Thanks for caring, Dave. <3 )


No comments:

Post a Comment