Monday, January 27, 2014

Monoprints were fun.

So in my experimental drawing class, we painted.

Right onto the table.

Then we covered the paint with our paper and pressed it down, and it made designs that looked a lot like when you painted on one side of a page and folded it like when we were kids.

It was REALLY HARD to make things that didn't look like kids made it.

Here were my attempts.



Leaves! See? LEAVES!


KaaaaaaaaAAAABLAM!

I like comic books. Leave me alone.

It's a teapot.
get it?

I don't even know. I kinda hate this one.

Creepy face!

And then, my favorite one:
Great Gatsby eyes!

This one was the one my classmates liked the most. 

And then, this is the super colorful drawing of "Amanda" that I did. I loved how it came out.


Ceramics continues to be really hard.

Hnng.

No comments:

Post a Comment