Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Okay, lets try this.

So hey.

I'm a floundering art student slash aspiring comic artist, and I have a serious problem keeping up with and or continuing ANYTHING. For example, my most recent 'web comic' on smack jeeves got to a whopping five pages before I decided I was too busy to keep it running.

To tell the truth, I WAS too busy to keep it going. I want to be a penciller, and the inking and shading made it all too much for just me. But whatever. Maybe a blog will help me with getting into the habit of updating something regularly.

SoooOOOooo I might as well post a comic of me and my friends, huh? Don't mind the terrible artwork, I swear, when I'm goofing off it's not as good as when I try.

Ever heard of Magic the Gathering?
Yeah. I have.

So I'm Yvonne the Moose, other known as Aileen, and welcome to my blog. 


WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment