Monday, April 28, 2014

Yay roleplay games!!

So we started playing Caleb Lacy's Star Wars edge of the Galaxy campaign! So here are the doodles from our first play session:




Jenny and I having fun running around in the dark. I tripped on a crate and she got run over by a drunk prince.


Character designs for me: Left, Sasha Vodello, Correlian Human, and arsonist.
Caleb Vick, Right, Computer tech, I can't remember his race... and drug smuggler.


Bryn, top left, sneaky theif.
Jenny, bottom, Human archaoligist.
Sebastian, top right, Human bounty hunter.


"I shot you in your fat piggy face!" ... I feel this speaks for itself.


THEN, I played some more of Adam's Mutants and Masterminds campaign, and got a few more drawings there, too.


Lucky Seven and Reed don't get along.


Reed and I erected a barrier... I thought we were having such a good time.

Then Scarab punched some dudes in the face.

Loni and I snuck into the building... and by snuck I mean FLEW. Because he's a WIZARD and he can FLY.

Then I did some actual like... for class style drawing, too.


Did you have fun scrolling to the bottom of that?

I did.

It's a self portrait.


Because who doesn't want a tree painted on their laundry bag?


Three drawings of the same pose... Then my professor says "How are you going to tie them together?" ... Lines, apparently.


And Ally and I made a ransom note to get our cups back from our neighbors.




No comments:

Post a Comment