Wednesday, April 30, 2014

100th Post!!!!

THIS IS THE 100TH POST ON MY BLOG!!


HOORAYYY!!

Fitting that it's also the very end of the second semester of my fourth year. Sigh. I feel like everything is summing up just perfectl-

Oh wait, no, you have another year.

Way to be.

It's not because I got any bad grades. I've never received lower than a B minus, and overall I've received As or A minuses. It's just because as an Art and Entrepreneurial Studies major, there isn't much room in the program for electives, and I took them. To graduate on time I shouldn't have taken ASL 201, Chamber Singers (at all), Intro to Photography, or Intro to Ceramics. ALSO, I shouldn't have added a Theater Minor at all. But I did. So another year, here I come!

Which means I will keep updating this blog.

That nobody reads.

On that note, here's a picture of a boat.


I'll be back next week with pictures of my finished Ceramic works.


No comments:

Post a Comment