Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mrrh...

God I hate the job market today. Moreover, I hate applying to a million jobs, which is what I'm doing. I'm not looking forward to WORKING, but money is a necessity. Rrrrgh. But I did do a commission for 20 dollars... and by that I mean I finished it 2 days LATE ;_; I'm not going to make him pay me. But I did DO it for today, if he still wants it. T_T (I was too impatient to scan it, and a few blobs were still wet. Thank goodness acrylic paint can just be nudged off)



anyhoo, drawing was boring. Actually no, it was Boring. We critiqued the homework, and that was it. The teacher expected us to stick around and do more work, but I just doodled whatever I wanted in my sketchbook, which (without music or movie playing) gets boring over the course of three hours. However, I did make some good sketches.

I love this one. I need to do more detail more often.

Climbin' trees with Justin<3

this one is simply titled 'I don't do dresses'. Hence the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment