Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Condolence Cards

Someone I hold in very high esteem suffered a great loss recently.

'Course, I'm awful with words. I mean, I didn't know what to say or do or think... All I wanted to do was go give him a hug, but he probably wouldn't have wanted that, either.

So I made this.



It's all I could think to make. It's all quotes and song lyrics about the importance of Music.

Maybe I should go into card-design for a living.

Ha.

"Living."

So in experimental drawing, we did collages.


Pretty cunning, don't you think?

All else I can think of to say is that I discovered a new game I can't wait to get home to play. (And by discovered, I mean my friend Logan introduced it to me.) It's called Organ Trail. It's the Zombie Apocalypse version of Oregon Trail.

I.

Can't.

Wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment