Thursday, September 20, 2012

So what is this?

I don't have a smart phone.

I don't really want a smart phone.

Let me rephrase, I WANT a smartphone, but I can't afford one.

So what the heck is this?


Apparently, this would take anyone who HAS a smartphone to my "e-portfolio" for my digital design class. The website itself is really boring right now... It has a banner and some other random writing assignments for the course. 

But we're talking about making business cards. I'm a little excited about that! I could give out random business cards that take people here, for instance.

But my blog is kinda lame-o right now.
Because I don't draw enough.
Because I don't have time.
To do anything.
Ever.


Anyway, I'll keep you posted on the whole "business card" thing. I want an elephant on mine.

Even though that really has nothing to do with anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment